Welcome to the 9th International Moose Symposium in Joensuu, Finland between 24. - 28.8.2020.
Registration and abstract submission will open on 1st of February. All the relevant details (price, travel etc.) will be published simultaneously. Stay tuned!
The symposium takes place within the beautiful lakelands and forests of eastern Finland. That is: Right here!
- 1st of February 2020 – Abstract submission and registration will open.
- 31st of March 2020 – Deadline for abstract submission (subject to change).
- 30th of April 2020 – Notification of acceptance for oral presentations / posters sent to authors, at the latest.
- 15th of May 2020 – Deadline for registration with early-bird rate.
- 31st of May 2020 – Final deadline for registration. Delayed registrations will be ignored.
The symposium themes will cover a broad range of topics including, but not limited to:
- Diseases and zoonoses
- Moose population management and monitoring
- Moose and forestry
- Movements and habitat use
- Predator-prey interactions
- Human dimensions
- Genetics and physiology
- Life history
All information regarding abstract submission, registration, program and the venue will be updated to this site. Stay tuned!
We wish to see you in Finland! If following this web-page is too exhaustive, you can stay updated also via:
Twitter: ---coming soon---