Sign up for the Change Management Fundamentals online training to fast-track your change success
The training consists of two interactive 3-hour virtual training sessions with individual exercises and discussions with other participants, and a 1-hour virtual follow-up session. Between the sessions the participants have a chance to apply the learnings into ongoing or upcoming change initiative.
Content of the training:
- Why Change Management?
- Introduction to people-driven change approach & four steps of a successful change
- Step 1: Concretizing change in a meaningful way. Tools covered e.g., change vision, quick change assessment, change story
- Step 2: Planning implementation together. Tools covered, e.g., stakeholder analysis, change methods, involvement plan
- Step 3: Implementing the change – one person at a time if needed. Tools covered e.g., human brain in change, SCARF, change implementation steps
- Step 4: Ensuring that the change sticks. Tools covered e.g., line manager support model, change agent network concept, measures for tracking change progress
- Change Leader’s Checklist
This training is targeted for project managers, change leads and other people working in a PMO role, or in some other way actively participating the change initiatives.
Sessions of the training: November 8 and November 22, 2022 at 9.00-12.00 EET followed by a follow-up session December 8 at 10.00-11.00 EET.
The language of the training is English. All the training sessions will be run on Microsoft Teams. The number of participants is limited to ensure high-quality learning experience.
1,050 € + VAT including all three virtual sessions of the training as well as the access to the learning materials including a practical Change Management Playbook provided to each participant without additional costs.