20:00 minutes left to confirm your registration
Your reservation has expired. There may still be places available
SAFe® for Architects training 17.-20.1.2022
You will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects. You will also appreciate aligning architecture with business value and driving continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
This course is for senior technical contributors who need to understand the architect's role and a deeper view into how architecture enables continuous value flow, engage in, and contribute to, a Lean-Agile enterprise.
- Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
- Aligning architecture with business value
- DevOps and Release on Demand
- Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
- Preparing architecture for PI Planning and coordinating it throughout PI
- Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI
- Supporting Strategic Themes and Value Streams
- Duration: Online 4 days
- Language: English
- Next course dates: January 17th to 20th 2022 at 09:00-16:00 EET
- Minimum number of participants: 8
- Maximum number of participants: 24
- Price: 2395 eur + vat
- Early Bird price (enroll before 17th of Dec, 2021): 2195 eur + vat
Cancellation policy: Cancellation has to be done 14 days before the course start to avoid costs. Cancellations made later than 14 days before the course will be charged 50 % of the course price. In case of no show, the total fee will be charged. The organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course if the minimum number of participants is not reached.