New reservations are valid for 20:00 minutes
Your reservation has expired. There may still be places available
SAFe Release Train Engineer
Learn to facilitate bigger groups efficiently and keep the train on tracks!
With SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) training you will achieve an extensive knowledge about the role and responsibilities of Release Train Engineer (RTE) in the SAFe enterprise. RTE is responsible for keeping the Agile Release Train (ART) in progress and facilitating the Scrum of Scrums. After the training you will understand how to create end-to-end value by using ARTs and value streams.
Online training schedule
The training will be delivered online, and we'll have 6 interactive online modules. Duration of one module is 4 hours. Please see the schedule below:
- Module 1: Monday, April 12th at 12-16 EET
- Module 2: Tuesday, April 13th at 12-16 EET
- Module 3: Wednesday, April 14th at 12-16 EET
- Module 4: Monday, April 19th at 12-16 EET
- Module 5: Tuesday, April 20th at 12-16 EET
- Module 6: Wednesday, April 21st at 12-16 EET
The training will be held in English.
Price and payment
- Early bird, 2495 € (+VAT) per person. Enroll at least one month before course starts.
- Normal, 2695 € (+VAT) per person.
- Payment only by invoice.