20:00 left to confirm your registration
Your reservation has expired. There may still be places available
SAFe Release Train Engineer
Learn to facilitate bigger groups efficiently and keep the train on tracks!
With SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) training you will achieve an extensive knowledge about the role and responsibilities of Release Train Engineer (RTE) in the SAFe enterprise. RTE is responsible for keeping the Agile Release Train (ART) in progress and facilitating the Scrum of Scrums. After the training you will understand how to create end-to-end value by using ARTs and value streams.
The training will be organised as a classroom training, and we'll have 3 interactive training days. Please see the schedule below:
- Day 1: Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 08:30 - 16:30 EEST
- Day 2: Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 08:30 - 16:30 EEST
- Day 3: Thursday, October 6th, 2022 at 08:30 - 16:30 EEST
The training will be held in English.
Price and payment
- Early Bird price if you register more than one month prior, 2 195 € (+VAT) per person.
- Normal, 2 495 € (+VAT) per person.
- Payment by invoice.