10:00 minutes left to confirm your registration
Your reservation has expired. There may still be places available
SAFe® Agile Product Management training
Learn how agile ways of working help product management meet the demands of the fast-paced digital age with more ease and speed. In this training you will learn the agile mindset, skills, tools and techniques of the agile framework, and how to implement them into your organization. You’ll also discover how to create roadmaps to build innovative products that deliver more value to the end customer.
The Digital Age sets continuous demands for product development and product management to develop and deliver innovative products and increased value at a higher speed.
Agile Product Management is an adaptive approach to product planning, where learning from the customer throughout the product’s lifecycle becomes a key component.
You will learn how gathering feedback early leads to delivering value to customers quickly, and how utilizing evolutionary development and continuous improvement enables your organization to achieve faster delivery times and end-products that deliver more value to the end customer.
In this training, you will learn how to:
- Analyze your role as a product manager in your organization
- Continuously explore markets and users
- Manage value stream economics
- Drive strategy with market segmentation
- Create innovation in the value stream
Product Managers, Business Owners, Consultants, Agile Coaches, Product Owners, Release Planning, Epic Owners, Solution Managers
Leading SAFe training and some experience in working with agile methods in practise.
Online training schedule
The training will be organized online and we'll have totally 6 training days as follows:
1. module: Tuesday, December 7th at 8:30 - 12:30 CET, 9:30 - 13:30 EET
2. module: Wednesday, December 8th at 8:30 - 12:30 CET, 9:30 - 13:30 EET
3. module: Thursday, December 9th at 8:30 - 12:30 CET, 9:30 - 13:30 EET
4. module: Monday, December 13th at 8:30 - 12:30 CET, 9:30 - 13:30 EET
5. module: Tuesday, December 14th at 8:30 - 12:30 CET, 9:30 - 13:30 EET
6. module: Wednesday, December 15th at 8:30 - 12:30 CET, 9:30 - 13:30 EET
Price and payment
- Early Bird, 1 800 € (+VAT) per person. Enroll at least one month before the course starts.
- Normal, 1 900 € (+VAT) per person.
- Paymet only by invoice.