20:00 left to confirm your registration
Your reservation has expired. There may still be places available
You are invited to SAFER2028 Framework Plan Seminar on 9.6.2022.
The event will have a morning and afternoon session and you can participate in both or either of them. The location for the event will be Otakaari 1, Espoo and the morning session can also be attended online.
- Morning session – general introduction of the research programme
- Afternoon session – parallel sessions for networking; research idea pitching and feedback from end users
The preliminary agenda for the event is:
9:00 Opening, N.N. (MEAE)
9:15 Framework Plan, N.N. / SAFER2028 management group chair (STUK)
10:00 SAFER2028 Research Programme – what is new?, Suvi Karvonen (VTT)
11:00 DENSE – Doctoral Education Network, Jarmo Ala-Heikkilä (Aalto)
11:20 Q&A Session on Call for 2023, Suvi Karvonen (VTT)
13:00 Parallel sessions for thematic areas:
- A: Overall Safety and Society, Jan-Erik Holmberg (STUK)
- B: Reactor Safety and Fuel, Antti Tarkiainen (TVO)
- C: Nuclear Waste Management, Ville Koskinen (STUK)
- D: Mechanical and Structural Integrity of NPP’s, Timo Kukkola (TVO)
For each session, a 15 min introduction to the research area by the chair followed by opportunity to pitch research project ideas to end users. Break at ~14:30.
16:00 End of Day
Register below by 2.6.2022