Bonjour and bienvenue à Linguajoy French Online Classroom!
At Linguajoy French Online (Live) Classroom, we combine conventional face-to-face French classes with the convenience and versatility of the digital world. Through our exciting, multi-sensory curriculum, children can genuinely explore and learn languages. Lovely native Linguajoy teachers ensure children receive an authentic experience in pronunciation and culture. The main emphasis is on development of oral language skills by building a strong foundation of key vocabulary and versatile communicative phrases. As the course proceeds, we will focus on all the more challenging interaction situations as well as reading and writing-related activities. Using the TPR method (Total Physical Response), our teachers enrich the lessons through gestures, facial expressions, and movements to make the online learning experience engaging and fun. This course is warmly recommended for children who are starting out with French and for those who already may have had some exposure to French. Linguajoy French Online meets once per week for 45 minutes via the Zoom platform. A permanent link to the weekly live-lesson will be emailed to you 2 weeks before the course starts. We are so excited to embark on this online language-learning Lingua-journey together with you!
LINGUAJOY STUDY YEAR 2021-2022 SCHEDULE
Fall Term kick-off August 30, 2021 (15 lessons in total). Spring Term kick-off January 10, 2022 (17 lessons in total). Courses will not meet on the following national holidays or primary school breaks:
- Fall Holiday 18.10. - 22.10.2021 (mon-sun)
- Independence Day 6.12.2021 (mon)
- Christmas Break 22.12.2021 - 9.1.2022 (wed-sun)
- Winter Holiday 21.2. - 25.2.2022 (mon-sun)
- Easter Holiday 14.4 - 18.4.2022 (thurs-mon)
LINGUAJOY LANGUAGE COURSE PRICE
- Fall semester: 236€ (15 weeks in total, 15,70€/lesson, incl. VAT 24%)
- Spring semester: 267€ (17 weeks in total, 15,70€/lesson, incl. VAT 24%)
- Full study year: 443€ (paid in advance: 10% discount)
SERVICE AND CANCELLATION POLICY
When booking a language course for children or adults, the enrollment will be reserved for the whole academic year. The academic year consists of the fall and spring semesters.
- An enrollment in a language course for the fall semester can be cancelled 30 days before the start date of the course in writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. If the enrollment for the fall semester has been cancelled in writing to the e-mail address email@example.com before the 30 days deadline, the participant will be refunded the payment made in advance, minus an administrative cancellation and processing fee of €40. The course cannot be cancelled after this deadline (30 days) or in the middle of the fall semester. After the deadline, the payment made in advance for the fall semester will not be refunded and the course invoice must be paid in full, even if you do not attend the course. However, the participant is free to change the course choice and move on to another course in the fall semester if vacancies are available. If you do not want to continue the language course after the fall semester, the cancellation for the spring semester must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1st of December. The above cancellation rules and fees also apply. If you start a language course in the middle of a semester, only the remaining lessons will be charged. Linguajoy reserves the right to make program changes. A language course must have at least 6 (six) participants in order to be organized. Linguajoy reserves the right to suspend contact teaching in a situation of force majeure, such as war or war-like situation, terrorism, natural disaster, strike or epidemic of an infectious disease. During a possible contact teaching break, language courses for children and adults will be implemented with web-based teaching content and materials.