20:00 left to confirm your registration
Your reservation has expired. There may still be places available
Nepton certification training - Shift planning
Tuesday 27.9. at 9-12
For whom is the training intended?
The shift planning training employees who work for example as supervisors, shift planners or in HR and payroll tasks. The attendee can also be a deputy in those tasks.
There are no prerequisites for this training. However, the bronze level training is recommended.
Skills provided by this training
After the training, the attendee understands the operating principles of shift planning and can perform the tasks required in their daily work independently or with the help of Nepton support pages.
The training is divided into two parts, where the first part focuses on shift planning. After the break, the second part of the training deals with the prerequisites for using shift planning with administrator user rights. Both parts of the training are of general benefit, even for a person who is only planning the shifts.
After the training, the attendee can take a certification test and earn Nepton shift planning certification.
First part – Planning the shifts
- The functionalities of shift planning
- Creating, publishing and communicating shifts and shift needs
- Use of shift types, templates, copying of shifts, use of templates
- Competencies and tasks to help with shift planning
- Work shift lists
Second part - Prerequisites for using shift planning
- The principles of using shift planning at a deeper level
- Managing of units, locations and planning levels
- Creating new planning levels and attaching people to them
- Managing competencies and tasks
- Work time settings from the shift planning perspective
Price: 249 €/person
The invoice is delivered to the billing address according to Nepton Oy's customer register. If you want the invoice to be delivered to another address, please provide the address in the "Greetings to event organiser" field in the enrolment form.