20:00 left to confirm your registration
Your reservation has expired. There may still be places available
There are 6 places available in the event
Maestro® Advanced Training
- Review of the Maestro software architecture;
- Method development using high level, low level and method control instruction commands;
- Introduction to variables and hands-on exercises;
- Introduction to importing archives and hands-on exercises;
- Best practices for pipetting performance optimization;
- Running VBA/VSTA macro’s and hands-on exercises;
- Executing basic maintenance tasks and error recovery
Users who want to independently set-up new (NGS) applications, alter existing (NGS) applications, optimize pipetting performance and perform basic maintenance tasks on the Sciclone G3 and Zephyr G3 (NGS) workstations.
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge & familiarization on the Sciclone G3 or Zephyr G3 (NGS) workstation
Course Language: English
Course Reference: EDU-AG1004HAM
Course Fee: 3.150,00 € excl. VAT
Included: Accommodation, lunch & refreshments during training days, local transportation
Welcome to our Center of Excellence in Hamburg!
Thank you for your interest towards the selected course arranged at our training facility in Hamburg, Germany.
Please take a moment to fill in the questionnaire below. By filling in the details you will reserve a seat in the training.
The information you provide will be used for organizational purposes and for communication on future training opportunities only.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Training.Hamburg@perkinelmer.com