Hello! How are you?
LINGUAJOY FALL TERM 2020 SCHEDULE
Fall Term Mini-Module 1: September 3 - October 22, 2020. Fall Term Mini-Module 2: October 29 - December 17, 2020. Courses will not meet on the following national holidays or primary school breaks:
- Fall Holiday 12.10-18.10.2020 (mon-sun)
- Christmas Break 21.12.2020 - 10.1.2021
- Winter Holiday 22.2.-28.2.2021 (mon-sun)
- Prices are inclusive of VAT 24%, insurances, all study and craft materials.
- When joining a language course mid-term, your invoice will cover the remaining lessons
SERVICE AND CANCELLATION POLICY
When booking a language course for children or adults, the enrollment will be reserved for the whole academic year. The academic year consists of the fall and spring semesters.
- An enrollment in a language course for the fall semester can be cancelled 30 days before the start date of the course in writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. If the enrollment for the fall semester has been cancelled in writing to the e-mail address email@example.com before the 30 days deadline, the participant will be refunded the payment made in advance, minus an administrative cancellation and processing fee of €20. The course cannot be cancelled after this deadline (30 days) or in the middle of the fall semester. After the deadline, the payment made in advance for the fall semester will not be refunded and the course invoice must be paid in full, even if you do not attend the course. However, the participant is free to change the course choice and move on to another course in the fall semester if vacancies are available.
- If you do not want to continue the language course after the fall semester, the cancellation for the spring semester must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1st of December. The above cancellation rules and fees also apply. If you start a language course in the middle of a semester, only the remaining lessons will be charged. Linguajoy reserves the right to make program changes. A language course must have at least 7 (seven) participants in order to be organized. Linguajoy reserves the right to suspend contact teaching in a situation of force majeure, such as war or war-like situation, terrorism, natural disaster, strike or epidemic of an infectious disease. During a possible contact teaching break, language courses for children and adults will be implemented with web-based teaching content and materials.