20:00 minutes left to confirm your registration
Your reservation has expired. There may still be places available
There are 18 places available in the event.
On the Leading SAFe course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the SAFe. You will get understanding of how Lean and Agile principles work to accelerate the flow of value in development organization. You will learn the SAFe concepts, roles, events and artifacts. During the course you get to practice the skills for defining business need, content and supporting and executing Program Increment (PI) Planning events.
You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. You will also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, how Lean Portfolio works, and why Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture are inseparable cornerstone of Agile development.
Online training schedule
The training will be held online, and we'll have 4 interactive modules
- Module 1: Monday, May 17th at 9:30-13:30 EET
- Module 2: Tuesday, May 18th at 9:30-13:30 EET
- Module 3: Wednesday, May 19th at 9:30-13:30 EET
- Module 4: Thursday, May 20th at 9:30-13:30 EET
The training will be held in English.
Our trainers are all SAFe certified trainers from Nitor.
Pricing and payment
- Early bird, 1 095 € (+VAT) per person. Enroll at least one month before course starts.
- Normal, 1 295 € (+VAT) per person.
- Payment only by invoice.