Testing in calendar weeks 34 - 36 - Work planning of employees by the partners
In order to improve the planning of the deployment of the companies for the tests, we kindly ask you to inform us about the exact work deployment of your employees at the shipyard in calendar weeks 34, 35 and 36 and to send it to us herewith. Each employee will be tested once a week at the shipyard. If you employ another company (subcontractor), the company must also be informed of this notification so that all employees are included in the test planning. Whether these companies are registered with your employees, by you or by the company itself is up to you.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to undergo on-site testing and are not to be included in the count here.
- Aufenthalt im Ausland innerhalb der letzten 10 Tage:
- Performing three self-tests in the first week after returning home.
- No on-site testing with costs necessary
- Not stayed abroad within the last 10 days:
- No testing and therefore no test diary necessary
- Please inform your employees that an immunity certificate is required for this purpose, which must be applied for either manually at Gate 5 or in the container in front of the fire department, or online: Registration of vaccination certificate