20:00 left to confirm your registration
Your reservation has expired. There may still be places available
Enrolment in KiVANET courses in spring 2023
- The enrolment is open 1.12.2022 - 2.1.2023.
- Please fill in all information carefully. Incorrect or missing information may prevent access to the course.
- After the enrolment you'll receive a confirmation email.
- You'll be notified during week 1 if you get a place in the course.
- Spring's courses take place between weeks 4 and 20 according to the course descriptions.
Enrollment speed is not essential, as the participants will be drawn among those who enrol. The courses are intended for students from the universities included in the KiVANET network. The number of places available is determined on the basis of the number of network courses offered by each university.
A student can enrol in a maximum of two KiVANET courses per enrollment round. Enrolling in more than two courses nullifies all of the student's enrollments of the enrollment round. The maximum number of places is 40 per course. Detailed course information can be found here.
If you have problems filling out the form, please contact kivanet(at)haaga-helia.fi. For more information about KiVANET network: www.kivanet.fi.
Please note that this English version of the registration page includes only the courses where the language of the instruction is either English or the selected language. To see all courses available, please go to the registration page in Finnish -> select Suomeksi in the upper left corner of this page.