20:00 left to confirm your registration
Your reservation has expired. There may still be places available
There are 4 places available in the event
Janus G3 User Training
- Deck calibration;
- Creation and implementation of labware;
- Introduction to liquid handling concepts;
- Best practices guidelines for when developing new applications;
- Hands-on application development using the wizard templates in WinPREP;
- Best practices for pipetting performance optimization;
- Introduction to using worklists and hands-on exercises;
- Executing basic maintenance tasks;
Users who want to independently set up new automated applications, optimize pipetting performance, and perform basic maintenance tasks on the JANUS G3 Liquid Handler.
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge & familiarization with a JANUS Liquid Handler
Course Language: English
Course Reference: EDU-AG01002HAM
Included: Accommodation, lunch & refreshments during training days, local transportation
Welcome to our Center of Excellence in Hamburg!
Thank you for your interest towards the selected course arranged at our training facility in Hamburg, Germany.
Please take a moment to fill in the questionnaire below. By filling in the details you will reserve a seat in the training.
The information you provide will be used for organizational purposes and for communication on future training opportunities only.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Training.Hamburg@perkinelmer.com