AND BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY FORUM PRESENT:
HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY TRANSFORMATION
Join this joint webinar by Business Technology Forum and Sofigate on the 26th of January starting at 14.00 EET (Finland and other Eastern European countries) or at 13 CET (Sweden, Denmark and other Central European countries) to hear how forerunner companies navigated a successful business transformation. Learn how you can speed up decision-making, drive business growth, and renew how your organisation operates.
This webinar offers tools, insights, and peer-to-peer advice needed to adapt faster and stay ahead of change. We will start the event by looking at what is new in the Business Technology Standard, a global and open source business technology transformation framework.
Next, we will hear from guest speakers who will share their experiences and views on how to navigate business transformation successfully.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Speed up decision making and build an agile organisation
- Drive business growth and navigate challenges of M&A
- Adapt next generation operating model and way of working
AGENDA 14 - 16 EET, 13 - 15 CET
BT Forum: Latest updates to the BT Standard
- Website updates: Value streams for cities, Data Quality.
- Extension updates: Industrial Service Integration, updated roles, updated Data Operating Model.
- New releases in January: Service Lifecycle Management, Portfolio Management and Development Governance, Value Streams.
- How to get the extensions (trainings).
Sofigate and BT Academy
- Greetings from the latest BT Academy: alumni Antero Aunesluoma, Head of Digital Services, Helsinki University.
Succeed in Business Technology Transformation
- Learn how to drive business growth and navigate the challenges of M&A. Understand how to adapt the next generation operating model and speed up decision-making.
- Guest speakers offer insights and peer-to-peer advice needed to adapt faster and stay ahead of change.
- Business Technology Triathlon, Mikko Tepponen, CDO, FLSmidth,
Agile Transformation Journey, Jens Greiner, Head of Digital Solutions, SKF Group
Event wrap-up and closing words
MIKKO TEPPONEN, CDO, FLSMIDTH
Business Technology Triathlon
Ironman Triathlon is the combination of three sports – swimming, biking and running. What are the similarities to Business Technology Triathlon? What are the lessons learned from FLSmidth Group Digital’s operating model transformation? How CIO or CDO can navigate IT side of M&A’s?
FLSmidth provides innovative engineering, equipment and service solutions to the global mining and cement industries. We help our customers to improve performance, drive down costs and reduce environmental impact. With our sustainability ambition, MissionZero, we enable our customers in mining and cement to move towards zero emissions by 2030.
JENS GREINER, HEAD OF DIGITAL SOLUTIONS - IT, SKF GLOBAL
Agile Transformation Journey
SKF, founded over 100 years ago, has adapted agile working culture to IT development. How the organization should develop and operate in an environment of constant change? What are SKF IT’s best practices in agile transformation journey? How to efficiently scale the agile way of working across the whole organization?
SKF's mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. We do this by offering solutions that reduce friction and CO2 emissions, whilst at the same time increasing machine uptime and performance. Our products and services around the rotating shaft include bearings, seals, lubrication management, artificial intelligence and wireless condition monitoring. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in 2020 were SEK 74 852 million and the number of employees was 40,963.