Registration to the Empowering Futures - Long-term Governance, Democracy and Futures Research Conference 2023
ONSITE participation fees include:
- Attendance in the scientific programme, full event, 3 days (14-15 June onsite, 16 June online)
- Conference materials (programme and abstracts online)
- Possibility to present own research work during the conference
- Virtual conference platform available during and after the event
- Coffees and lunches on the conference days as marked in the programme
- Possibility to reserve accommodation with a special conference rate
- Possibility to attend conference dinner on Thu 14 June (separate fee, 75 EUR)
The 'early-bird' registrations must be made no later than on 23 April.
Registration for the conference ends 5 June 2023.
Student fee applies to full-time students only (undergraduate, graduate and PhD students). Please select the registration type "speaker" if you present a poster or have an oral presentation at the conference.
Conference is offering a reduced registration fee to residents of developing countries.
Countries classified as developing countries for this purpose are those whose economies are listed by the World Bank as “Low income”, “Lower Middle Income”, or “Upper Middle Income” in the World Bank list of economies. https://databank.worldbank.org
› data › download › site-content › CLASS.
Delegates must be residing, working and be employed in a developing country to qualify for the reduced rate. We will also gladly accept registrations at full rates from residents of these countries who have sufficient resources.
Please choose your participation type