Your reservation has expired. There may still be places available
Denturist 30 ECTS
Come and provide yourself a denturist qualification. The skills of a qualified denturist combine the versatile and creative use of the knowledge and skills acquired, the thinking skills and the ability to organize one’s own work as a denturist and the ability to evaluate and develop one’s own skills and activities.
Dental technicians with 5 years of experience working as a dental technician who wish to be qualified for denturist positions.
After the complementary course participants
- can work independently as a denturist
- is able to develop own profession and own activities based on research-based knowledge
- can work in a customer-oriented way
- understands the importance of overall oral health care in their activities
- is able to follow national and international developments in their field and to take them into account in their own activities
- Denturist and customer encounter (5 ECTS)
- Factors affecting oral health (9 ECTS)
- Clinical competence of denturist (12 ECTS)
- Denturist - own work developer (4 ECTS)
Date and registration
5.10.2020 - 22.10.2021
Multi-modal course, which includes 21 onsite days
Registartion by 29.5.2020
Multi-modal course, which includes onsite days (21 pcs), distance learning and job training. In the course uses the Moodle online learning network. Each person has to arrange a designated instructor and job training place where they can practice professional denturist tasks and receive guidance.
Savonia University of Applied Sciences, Microkatu campus
Address: Microkatu 1, 70210 Kuopio, Finland
7500 € (VAT 24 % included)
The course requires at least 5 years’ professional experience as a dental technician. The cost of the training will be billed in four (4) equal installments: October 2020, January, May and October 2021.
Ilkka Garaisi, Denturist
Other expert lecturers
Registration: tel. +358 44 785 6420 or email@example.com
Content: Kaarina Sirviö, Principal lecturer, firstname.lastname@example.org
The course will be implemented if enough participants have registered by the deadline. Participants will be admitted to the course in order of enrollment. Cancellation or non-cancellation after the end of the registration period will be billed in full, including in case of illness. The cost of the course will be billed after the course. In the event of an obstacle, the participant may be replaced.