Participants will have
• a deeper knowledge of compassion focused therapy
• opportunities to practise the skills in dyads and in groups
• opportunities to practise chair work
• opportunities to practise acting techniques
Training is for
Mental health professionals who want to learn to use Compassion Focused Therapy as part of their work (and already have some knowledge and experience of CFT)
Minimum number of participants 15, maximum number 30.
Price 1650,00+VAT 24%. (4 days)
Members of FACBT (Finnish Association for Cognitive and Behavioural Therapies):
1250, 00€ + VAT 24%
Price includes teaching materials. In case of cancellation after 15.9.2020, 50% of price will be charged.
NOTE! It can happen that the minimum number of participants will not be reached,
so - if you book a flight or a hotel already now - please chose a rate with refund options.
The workshop will cover the following
Brief introduction to the processes underpinning compassion focused therapy
• Exploration of mind mapping and the interactions between motives, emotions, cognitions and behaviours
• Understanding and practising the process of differentiation, integration and transformation through set pieces such as multiple selves exercises
• How to explore the functions of self-criticism and work compassionately with self-criticism
• How to explore the differences in functions between shame and guilt and the role of guilt in compassion
• Various ways of developing in cultivating compassionate mind/self
• Considering fears blocks and resistances which operate throughout the therapy.