New reservations are valid for 20:00 minutes
Your reservation has expired. There may still be places available
We are looking for a
to join our Product Team at Lyyti Headquarters in Turku, Finland.
Our product team consists of Developers, Architects, Designers, and Product managers with a common goal of creating the best Saas-platform for Sales and Marketing events. With the average NPS of 70 we know that our customers love our product as much as we do. Now we are looking for a Backend Developer to help us scale! 💎
AS A BACKEND DEVELOPER YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Skills to know the difference between a good and a bad structure
- Experience in object oriented programming
- Communication and teamwork skills and a proactive attitude
- Fluency in Finnish or English
IT WOULD BE ALSO GREAT IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH
- PHP Frameworks
- Relational databases (SQL)
- REST-API or Microservices
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
- A great chance to scale and refactor a fast growing established SaaS-product
- Great colleagues and the opportunity to be part of the international Lyyti Family
- Modern tools and working environment
- Benefits like lunch vouchers, exercise and culture benefits, remote working opportunities, personal health insurance etc.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE LYYTI PRODUCT TEAM?
Apply for the position and fill in the application below 👇🏻
If you have any questions regarding the job, please feel free to contact our Lead Developer Janne Turunen at email@example.com or by phone at +358 400 799 881.
LYYTI AS A COMPANY
Lyyti was established in 2007. The company's headquarters (HQ) is based in Turku, Finland. Other offices are located in Helsinki, Stockholm, Paris and Amsterdam and we are on our way to becoming a truly international company. We have over 700 customers around the world. Companies such as Sanoma, Bank of Finland, DNA and the Parliament of Finland use our software to manage their events. Lyyti employs 60+ people from diverse backgrounds and our employees are experts in Product Development, Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and Customer Success. People and culture, and CFO office functions are working around Lyyti personnel supporting both business and people. We have big plans for the future!