40:00 minutes left to confirm your registration
Your reservation has expired. There may still be places available
¡Hola amigos y amigas! ¿Qué tal?
Welcome to Linguajoy Online Spanish Course, which combines conventional face-to-face Spanish classes with the convenience and versatility of the digital world. Linguajoy Spanish elementary 1 course is your first step into the wonderful Spanish language and culture, led by a lovely native Spanish teacher. The aim of the course is to provide the necessary language skills to communicate at a basic level in Spanish. We will be training interactive and typical everyday situations, such as ordering food at a restaurant, staying at a hotel, asking for directions and telling about ourselves. Students will be introduced to various aspects of the Hispanic culture in a very inspirational, multisensory way. The emphasis is placed on oral communication, supported by reading and writing activities. The lessons will be modified according to the needs and interests of the students, led in a motivating and fun, learning environment. Participants’ progress will be monitored constantly and individual feedback for the development of their skills are provided. We meet once a week for 60 minutes, on the Zoom platform. A link to the weekly meeting will be emailed to you 2 weeks before the course starts. Level: A1. Bienvenido!
LINGUAJOY STUDY YEAR 2021-2022 SCHEDULE
Fall Term kick-off August 30, 2021 (15 lessons in total). Spring Term kick-off January 10, 2022 (17 lessons in total). Courses will not meet on national holidays or primary school breaks:
- Fall Holiday 18.10. - 22.10.2021 (mon-sun)
- Independence Day 6.12.2021 (mon)
- Christmas Break 22.12.2021 - 9.1.2022 (wed-sun)
- Winter Holiday 21.2. - 25.2.2022 (mon-sun)
- Easter Holiday 14.4 - 18.4.2022 (thurs-mon)
LINGUAJOY TRAVEL THE WORLD WITH CONFIDENCE LANGUAGE COURSE PRICE
- Fall semester: 236€ (15 weeks in total, 15,70€/lesson, incl. VAT 24%)
- Spring semester: 267€ (17 weeks in total, 15,70€/lesson, incl. VAT 24%)
- Full study year: 453€ (paid in advance: 10% discount)
Prices are inclusive of VAT 24%, insurances and study materials. When joining a language course mid-term, your invoice will cover the remaining lessons. Kindly contact us at email@example.com or 041-319 6675, so we will provide you with a mid-term price code.
SERVICE AND CANCELLATION POLICY
When booking a language course for children or adults, the enrollment will be reserved for the whole academic year. The academic year consists of the fall and spring semesters.
- An enrollment in a language course for the fall semester can be cancelled 30 days before the start date of the course in writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. If the enrollment for the fall semester has been cancelled in writing to the e-mail address email@example.com before the 30 days deadline, the participant will be refunded the payment made in advance, minus an administrative cancellation and processing fee of €40. The course cannot be cancelled after this deadline (30 days) or in the middle of the fall semester. After the deadline, the payment made in advance for the fall semester will not be refunded and the course invoice must be paid in full, even if you do not attend the course. However, the participant is free to change the course choice and move on to another course in the fall semester if vacancies are available. If you do not want to continue the language course after the fall semester, the cancellation for the spring semester must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1st of December. The above cancellation rules and fees also apply. If you start a language course in the middle of a semester, only the remaining lessons will be charged. Linguajoy reserves the right to make program changes. A language course must have at least 6 (six) participants in order to be organized. Linguajoy reserves the right to suspend contact teaching in a situation of force majeure, such as war or war-like situation, terrorism, natural disaster, strike or epidemic of an infectious disease. During a possible contact teaching break, language courses for children and adults will be implemented with web-based teaching content and materials.