We're looking for an experienced
to help us create a best-in-class SaaS product for event organisers
At Lyyti, the customer comes first, and this is a rule we live by in all our activities. To offer an intuitive, modern and easy-to-use SaaS product, we develop our software continuously. We're currently looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the development pipeline of our product. The position is located in Turku, Finland.
As Lyyti's Product Manager, you'll balance between customer needs, business value, feasibility, and strategic goals to make decisions on product features together with a highly motivated and skilled team of designers and engineers. You'll also be responsible for leading the development path of our MarTech-integrations, analytics and metric-driven features. Your primary stakeholders will be our customers and our in-house product team, Customer Success Manager and people from our sales and support teams.
Your key responsibilities are
- evaluating key development needs, especially of our marketing-oriented buyer personas
- steering the development of our product to meet essential customer needs
- managing release processes in co-operation with our product-, marketing-, sales- and support teams
As the Product Manager at Lyyti, you'll have the chance to impact the development of the leading event management SaaS product in the Nordics. It would be great if you also have experience in digital marketing, marketing automation or analytics.
We offer you
- the possibility to challenge yourself in demanding yet rewarding problem solving
- the chance to develop the role and processes of product management
- collaboration with our fantastic customers
- great colleagues and the opportunity to be part of our international Lyyti Tribe
- modern tools and working environment
- benefits, such as personal health insurance and remote working opportunities
Our product team consists of developers, architects, designers and product managers, who all share the common goal of creating the best Saas-platform for sales and marketing events. With an average NPS of 70, we know that our customers love our product as much as we do. Read more about Lyyti as a company here.
INTERESTED IN JOINING LYYTI?
If the description above sounds anything like you, we warmly welcome you to send in your application through this link by October 25th 2020. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact CTO Juho Harmaa, +358 50 917 8957 or email@example.com.