We are looking for a
to join our Product team in Finland
We are looking for a People Coach to join our Product team. The team has been re-organising responsibilities and decided to change from traditional line manager-based organisation to split between product development substance and people-related managerial responsibilities. In this People Coach position, you will coach and support individuals in our Product team and develop it as an organisation where people enjoy their daily work and grow as professionals.
At Lyyti, the customer comes first, and this is a rule we live by in all our activities. To offer an intuitive, modern and easy-to-use SaaS product, we develop our software continuously. Our Product team is 25+ people strong.
The team consists of designers, product managers, SW engineers, QA engineers and DevOps engineers. The daily work is based on the Scrum framework in a self-directed manner. Product Owners and Scrum Masters together with the teams take care of the day-to-day and substance of product development. The People Coach's role is to act as line manager for people working in product development and operations and support their wellbeing and career development.
The role also includes facilitating team building activities, organising training sessions (internal & external), talent acquisition/recruitment, employer branding, student and university collaboration.
You should be people-oriented and have a reasonable understanding of software product development. We are not looking for a hardcore techie, but someone who is able to discuss also the substance topics to some extent with the team members.
What we look for
- Previous expertise from line management duties
- Expertise in talent acquisition/recruitment
- Coaching and/or mentoring expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Existing understanding of software (product) development
What we consider a plus
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Finnish language
We offer you
- The possibility to build something new with us, a modern approach to organisational structure and management
- Great colleagues and the opportunity to be part of our international Lyyti Tribe
- Modern tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Slack, Monday, Sympa, Officevibe) and working environment
- Modern office space at the heart of Turku and a possibility to work location independently when needed*
*We have flexible working arrangements and the possibility to work entirely remotely. We see it as a plus in this position if you are located in the Turku region where the majority of our Product team members are located.
Come and join in building a modern product development organisation with us!
If the description above sounds like you, we warmly welcome you to send in your application through this link by January 20th 2022.
If you have any questions regarding the positions, don't hesitate to contact:
Lauri Lehtonen, CTO
+358 40 626 5005
PS. Learn more about Lyyti as a company here.