We're looking for a
FIELD MARKETING SPECIALIST
FIELD MARKETING SPECIALIST
to expand our marketing operations in Sweden!
At Lyyti, the customer comes first, and this is a rule we live by in all our activities. To offer an intuitive, modern and easy-to-use SaaS product, we develop our software continuously.
We're currently looking for a Field Marketing Specialist to join Lyyti's international Marketing team. This Field Marketing Specialist position is located in Stockholm, and your marketing colleagues are located around Europe (in Sweden, Finland, and France). At the Stockholm office, you get to collaborate with great colleagues who work around sales and marketing.
As Lyyti's Field Marketing Specialist in Sweden, you'll be responsible for all regional marketing activities to create brand awareness, pipeline and growth. Your primary stakeholders will be the Swedish Sales Team in close co-operation with our headquarter-driven Marketing Team.
Your key responsibilities are
- Planning and creating marketing content (such as blog posts, eBooks, newsletters, sales materials, case studies)
- Planning and organising events and webinars
- Executing inbound marketing campaigns (email marketing, social media and digital advertising)
- Helping to optimise SEM and paid social channels
- Growth hacking Lyyti's Swedish website and other marketing channels
- Co-operating with local partners in Sweden
Search for new opportunities in the market. Forecast, measure, analyze and report the impact of activities.
What we're looking for in you
- A curious learner with hands-on marketing experience
- A team player who is self-initiative and able to take ownership
- Understanding about B2B marketing and sales
- Interest to work in a high-speed SaaS environment
- Fluency in Swedish and English, verbal and written
You don't have to be a ready professional in all fields. At Lyyti, we offer an excellent possibility to improve your skills within a creative and professional marketing environment.
We offer you
- The possibility to challenge yourself in demanding but rewarding problem solving
- The chance to develop our marketing operations in Sweden
- Great colleagues and the opportunity to be part of our international Lyyti Tribe
- Modern tools and working environment
- Remote working opportunities
Interested in joining Lyyti?
If the description above sounds anything like you, we warmly welcome you to send in your application through this link before 31st July 2021. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact:
Antonia Ridderstråle, Head of Global Marketing
+46 72 220 30 29
Ps. Read more about Lyyti as a company here.