Helsinki Tourist office
Pohjoisesplanadi 19, 00130 Helsinki
Tel. +358 9 3101 3300
Helsinki Metro, Tram and Commuter train Timetables and routes here
All foreign nationals visiting Finland must submit statutory documentary evidence at the border.
As a rule, unless you are exempt, a visa must be obtained from the Finnish embassy or consulate in the applicant's country of residence.
Please consult the information on visa requirements and exemptions.
If you require a personal invitation letter from WADA for visa purposes, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to provide your full name and coordinates (title, organization name,
address, phone number and email address).
- The currrency is the Euro (€)
- Finland is in GMT +2 time zone
- The voltage in Finland is 230 V, the electrical frequency in 50 Hz, the plus used are C or F
- Average temperature in Helsinki in September 12"C/54"F
- Tap water is drinkable
- Most shops are open from Monday to Sunday
- Banks are open from Monday to Friday