The 9th International Moose Symposium will be held 22.-26.8.2022
The symposium was postponed from 2020 due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Yet, we hope that your interest in presenting and hearing about moose-related research is still high. For this, we have prepared a scientific program worthy of taking part in and an event worthy of experiencing and traveling to Finland for!
The conference will cover a wide variety of themes including, but not limited to:
moose population management and monitoring, diseases and zoonoses, moose and forestry, movements and habitat use, predator-prey interactions, genetics and physiology, life history, human dimensions
- 1st of February 2022 – Abstract submission will open
- 1st of March 2022 – Regisration will open
- 31st of March 2022 – Deadline for abstract submission (subject to change)
- 30th of April 2022 – Notification of acceptance sent to authors, at the latest
- 15th of May 2022 – Deadline for registration with early-bird rate
- 31st of May 2022 – Final deadline for registration. Delayed registrations will be ignored
Updates on the program and all necessary conference information will be updated on this site.
We wish to see you in Joensuu! Best wishes,
The organizing committee