Manage your team in Office 365 Teams
Wednesday14.12. at 13−16
The Teams team must have someone to maintain it and this course will make you that person.
You’ll learn how to create a team in Teams, define team members and manage the team settings. You’ll also learn how to create channels and tabs for the team, and how to change the team settings.
Training is intended for those who either already are the owners of their teams or want to become a team owner. Participants should already know basics of the Teams application.
The latest version of Teams.
Teams’ advanced features
- How Teams and SharePoint related
- Access a team’s SharePoint site
- SharePoint features you can’t find in Teams
Creating and setting up teams
- Creating a new team
- Free or private team
- Creating a team from an Office 365 group
- Creating a team based on another team
- Adding and configuring users as the team is created
- Changing and updating basic team information
- Access to team settings
- Selecting a profile image for a team
- Access rights for team members and guests
- Restricting team features
- Adding members to a team or leaving a team
- Promoting users to owners
- Creating an access code for the team
- Creating new channels for the team
- Deleting and restoring channels
- Where to find the files of a deleted channel
- Creating tabs for the team
- Basic tabs: files and web pages
- Application Tabs: Planner, Forms and Wiki
- SharePoint content as a tab: Sites and file libraries
- Third-party applications as tabs
Applications and bots
- How to install new applications or bots for your team
- Using a Bot
- Notify the channel with connectors
- Disabling applications, bots, and connectors
Teams, Office 365, Management, Managed, Owner, Channel, Team, Tab, Bot, Application
Sign up before 9.12.
Please note that the participation links for events are personal. Our training is free of charge only for MMA members.
Training will not be recorded.
Your registration is always binding. If you may not cancel your participation, we will charge you a fee of 30 euros. Please remember to cancel your participation in the event of an obstacle!