Excel – Reports and Graphics
Tuesday 18.10. at 13−16
In this course, we dive into enhanced features of Excel. You will learn how to create effective and functional graphics with Pivot table.
After this training, you will be able to use Excel effectively and, you will learn how visualize your data with different tools.
This course is for people who already master Excel basics.
Excel Windows versions 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 365 and Excel for Mac.
- Reviewing the basics: Sorting, filtering ja format as table feature
- How do I hide unnecessary data? Grouping and hiding
- Use of a search functions in databases
- Pivot, the most effective way to analyze your data.
- Enhanced use of Excel charts
- Conditional formatting and Sparklines
Excel, charts, graphics, reports, conditional formatting, sparklines, Pivot, Pivot Chart, Slicer
Sign up before 13.10.
Please note that the participation links for events are personal. Our training is free of charge only for MMA members.
Training will not be recorded.
Your registration is always binding. If you may not cancel your participation, we will charge you a fee of 30 euros. Please remember to cancel your participation in the event of an obstacle!