Excel – Calculation and Databases
Wednesday 7.6. at 9-12
In this course, we dive into enhanced features of Excel. You will learn how to import data from different data sources and analyze it with functions. For example, we cover the Ifs, Vlookup and Sumifs functions and the Iferror-Vlookup.
After this training you will be able to use Excel effectively and, you will learn how to use advanced data analysis tools of Excel.
This course is for people, who already master Excel basics.
Excel Windows versions 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 365 and Excel for Mac.
Enhanced use of Excel
- Reviewing the basics: Number formatting, calculations, and static references.
- Importing data from different sources. How to use .csv and the Get&Transform tools (previously known as Power Query) for importing.
- The Go to Special tool and how to select cells conditionally.
- Use of a cell names in calculations.
- Calculation with condition functions such as If and Sumifs.
- Fetching and combining information with Vlookup functions.
- Pairing functions: Iferror/Vlookup
- Reviewing the basics: Sorting, filtering ja format as table feature
- How do I hide unnecessary data? Grouping and hiding
Excel, enhanced, features, calculations, formatting, data analysis tools, functions, Power Query, Vlookup
Sign up before 2.6.
Please note that the participation links for events are personal. Our training is free of charge only for MMA members.
Training will not be recorded.
Your registration is always binding. If you may not cancel your participation, we will charge you a fee of 30 euros. Please remember to cancel your participation in the event of an obstacle!