Conference registration is made via the online system:
Reservations will be handled on a “first come – first served” basis. Each form is to be filled in individually by only one participant. Avec registrations can be done simultanously. If you have problems with completing the on-line form, please contact the local conference secretariat at Confedent International:
Phone: +358 50 4644 757
The system will guide you through the registration process, but still we kindly ask you to first read the instructions and conditions given below.
- 1st of February 2020 – Abstract submission and registration will open.
- 31st of March 2020 – Deadline for abstract submission (subject to change).
- 30th of April 2020 – Notification of acceptance for oral presentations / posters sent to authors, at the latest.
- 15th of May 2020 – Deadline for registration with early-bird rate.
- 31st of May 2020 – Final deadline for registration. Delayed registrations will be ignored.
Regular (Earlybird 1.2. – 15.5.2020): 300 €
Regular (onwards from 16.5.2020): 400 €.
Student: 200 €
Avec: 150 €
All prices include the ice-breaker event, the field trip as well as coffees and lunches during symposium days. Avec price includes the ice-breaker event, field trip and conference dinner (not the post-conference tour).
Conference dinner (65€) and post-conference tour (80 €) can be bought separately during the registration process.
Payment of registration fees
- We accept payments by credit card and payments against invoice (invoicing fee 14 Eur will be added).
- The conference fees should be fully paid in Euro by credit card at the same time with your registration or by the due date if you request an invoice. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard and credit card payments are processed via an SSL secured credit card payment link at the end of the on-line registration form.
- The invoice reference number must show as identification on bank transactions. The invoice will include all necessary international bank information for the bank transfer. All bank charges should be covered by the payee.
Cancellation of registration and/or dinner ticket
All cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
In all cases of cancellation, an administrative fee of 100 € will be collected. If a cancellation is made before 1 July, 2020, a full refund of registration (and Conference Dinner ticket) fee, deducted with the 100 € administrative fee will be refunded. For cancellations received after 1 July, 2020 there will be no refunds and all fees are to be 100% paid, if not paid at the time of cancellation.
There will be no refund for no-shows. Denial of a visa application to Finland does not entitle a participant to any refunds.
The Conference Organizers cannot accept liability for personal injuries sustained, for loss of, or damage to property belonging to conference participants (or their accompanying persons), either during or as a result of the meeting. Please check the validity of your own travel insurance.